Terms of service
Article 2 Use of the Service
Article 3 Membership
- A member is defined as a user who has registered as a member on the site according to the procedures specified by the Company. However, if the Company deems it inappropriate to admit a registered member as a member, the Company may cancel the membership registration.
- Members shall acknowledge that the membership information registered on the site is not false. In the event of any change in membership information, the member shall promptly make the necessary changes to his/her membership information.
- Members shall be responsible for managing their member ID (e-mail address) and password on the site in strict confidence. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by members due to unauthorized use of their passwords, including password theft.
Article 4 Ordering Products
- Users who wish to purchase products shall place orders for products in accordance with the method separately specified by the Company.
- Upon receipt of an order as described in the preceding paragraph, a purchase agreement for the product concerned shall be formed between the user and the Company when the order is accepted by the Company and an order confirmation e-mail is sent to the user, stating that the order has been accepted and the Company has received the order.
- If the user who placed the order for the product is under 20 years of age, the order shall be deemed to have been placed with the consent of his/her parents or a person with parental authority.
Article 5. Failure to Conclude or Cancel a Sales Contract, etc.
- (1) Even after an order has been accepted or a purchase contract has been concluded, in any of the following cases, or in cases where the Company determines that any of the following cases applies or is likely to apply, the Company may refuse to accept the order or cancel the purchase contract. However, we shall not be obligated to explain the basis for such judgment to the Orderer.
a. If the Orderer has violated or is currently violating these Terms and Conditions, etc. in the past.
b. The Orderer has repeatedly returned or refused to accept an order in the past, or the Company deems it difficult for the Orderer to carry out normal transactions.
c. If the contents of the order are found to be misrepresented, incorrectly described (especially in the product delivery address), or incomplete.
d. If there is a risk of damage to the Company's profits due to resale for profit, etc. by the person placing the order.
e. If the ordered product is not expected to be delivered due to discontinuation of production, waiting list, out of stock by the manufacturer, etc.
f. If the number of ordered products sold is limited and exceeds the quantity we are able to deliver.
g. If the price displayed on the Site is lower than the correct price.
h. the Orderer does not receive the products within 15 days after we have shipped them
i. the Orderer requests cancellation of the sales contract and we agree to such cancellation. However, the Orderer may not unilaterally cancel the sales contract without our consent.
j. In any other case in which SBM deems it inappropriate to accept the order and accept the order, or in which SBM deems it necessary to terminate the sales contract.
- (2) In the event that the purchase agreement fails to be executed or is cancelled, SBI shall notify the Orderer to that effect, and promptly refund the purchase price, etc., if SBI has already received the purchase price, etc.
Article 6 Payment Method
- Payment methods for the Service shall conform to the payment methods indicated in the "Act on Specified Commercial Transactions.
- The amount to be paid at the time of purchase of a product shall be the total of the purchase price of the product, including consumption tax, handling fees, shipping charges, etc.
- Payment by credit card is limited to the use of a credit card in the user's name. Users shall use credit cards at their own risk and shall abide by the terms and conditions separately contracted by the user with the credit card company. In addition, the user shall be responsible for resolving any disputes that arise between the user and the settlement agent in relation to the use of various payment methods with the settlement agent.
- If a refund is required for an order, in principle, the refund will be made to the payment method used. However, if a refund to the payment method is not possible due to unavoidable circumstances, a refund will be made by another method. In addition, even if the customer has incurred a handling fee in the contract with the payment agency, we will not refund the handling fee as well.
Article 7 Product Delivery
The Company shall deliver the Ordered Products to the delivery address entered by the Orderer on the Site by the method prescribed by the Company. If the Orderer fails to receive the products due to an address entry error or absence of the Orderer, etc., the Company shall not be liable for such failure.
In the event that an Ordered Item is lost in transit from the delivery company to the Orderer after shipment by the Company, the Company will deal with the loss upon consultation with the delivery company. In such a case, if the lost item cannot be reissued, the sales contract will be cancelled.
If the product is returned to the Company by the delivery company due to an extended absence, and the customer wishes to have the product redelivered, the customer will be billed separately for the return shipping costs (for the return and redelivery).
Article 8 Return and Exchange of Products
- We do not accept returns or exchanges of products after an order has been placed for the user's convenience.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Company will accept returns only in the following cases
- When the product is different from the contents of the order.
- When the product is defective.
- If the User wishes to return merchandise for any of the reasons set forth in the preceding paragraph, the User shall apply to the Company within five (5) days of receipt of the merchandise in accordance with the procedures separately prescribed by the Company. Please note that if such application is not made within five (5) days of receipt of the merchandise, the Company will not be able to make the return as stipulated in the preceding paragraph.
- Upon receipt of a return pursuant to the preceding paragraph, the Company shall promptly deliver a replacement product. However, if the ordered product is not in stock, the customer will be asked to wait until a similar product is available again, or upon request, the Company will refund the total purchase price of the product including consumption tax, handling fee, and shipping costs. No interest will be charged on the refund.
- The Company will bear the cost of returning the product as stipulated in Paragraph 2, so please send the product by cash-on-delivery. Please note that we will not refund or reimburse shipping charges paid by the user regardless of the method of payment on delivery.
Article 9 Disclaimer
- The Company shall not guarantee the accuracy, applicability, usefulness, certainty, operability, safety, completeness, etc. of any information, data, etc. that the Company provides to users on the Site, or sends to users by e-mail, telephone, fax, SNS, etc.
- The Company shall not warrant or bear any responsibility for the quality, material, function, performance, compatibility with other products, or other defects of products sold through the Service, or for any damage, loss, or disadvantage resulting from such defects.
- In the event that the delivery address is unknown, etc., the Company shall fulfill its obligation to deliver the Products by contacting the contact address entered by the user and delivering the Products to the designated delivery address, etc., and shall be discharged from such obligation.
- The Service is provided on an "as is" basis at the time of provision, and the Company makes no warranty as to its accuracy, completeness, usefulness, reliability, etc. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of the Service.
- Users shall use the Service at their own discretion, and the Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred as a result of such use.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user due to system interruption, delay, discontinuation, loss of data, or unauthorized access to data caused by a failure of the user's communication lines, computer, etc. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user due to the user's use of the Service.
- The Company shall assume no responsibility for any malfunction of the user's PC or peripheral devices resulting from the user's use of the Service.
- The Company shall be exempt from any liability for any disadvantage suffered by the user if the disadvantage was caused by the Company's processing based on the contents of the membership registration and application entered by the user.
Article 10 Prohibitions
The following actions are prohibited on the service. If any of these actions are found, the company will suspend the service, cancel the order, or take other appropriate measures.
- Any act of applying for false registration details.
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of the Service or otherwise disrupt the Service.
- Acts of using the Service for purposes other than those intended by the Service
- Acts of using the Service by fraudulently using a credit card.
- Transferring, selling, or otherwise selling the rights of a member to a third party.
- Actions that cause inconvenience, disadvantage, or damage to other users, third parties, or the Company.
- Infringing the copyrights, privacy, or other rights of other users, third parties, or the Company.
- Acts that offend public order and morals or violate other laws and regulations.
- Actions that indicate that the user or a related party is a crime syndicate, a member of a crime syndicate, or a related party of a crime syndicate, or any other anti-social force.
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 11 User Responsibility
- Users shall use the Service at their own risk, and shall be responsible for all actions and results of their use of the Service.
- Users shall bear full responsibility for any damages incurred by the Company or third parties due to reasons attributable to their use of the Service.
- Users shall prepare at their own responsibility and expense the hardware, software, Internet connection environment, and any other items necessary for use of the Service, and shall bear all communication costs and other expenses incurred in using the Service.
Article 12 Personal Information
- Any personally identifiable information contained in member information (hereinafter referred to as "personal information") shall be handled appropriately in accordance with the company's personal information protection policy.
- The Company may use the email address, name, address, telephone number, etc. registered by a member at the time of registration, as well as personal information obtained by the Company in the course of the member's use of the Service, for the purpose of providing the Service, contacting members, sending prizes, providing advertising and other information related to the Company and its affiliates' product information, and providing reference materials for the Company's product planning. The information may be used for the purpose of providing this service, contacting members, sending prizes, providing advertising and other information related to product information of the Company and its affiliated companies, and providing reference materials for the Company's product planning. Please note that failure to fill in the required information may hinder the provision of appropriate services.
- We will not provide or disclose any personal information of members to third parties except in the following cases
- When the consent of the member has been obtained in advance.
- When there is a legitimate request for disclosure in accordance with laws and regulations, etc.
- When we provide personal information to our subcontractors after concluding a contract with them in advance not to use personal information for any purpose other than the subcontracted work.
- The Company may provide or disclose member information to third parties in the form of statistical data that cannot be used to identify individuals for the purpose of service improvement, etc.
- Members may request the disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, elimination, or suspension of provision to third parties of their own information in a manner separately specified by the Company, and the Company shall comply with such requests to a reasonable extent.
Article 13 Intellectual Property Rights
All rights (ownership, intellectual property rights, portrait rights, publicity rights, etc.) to the materials (text, photographs, images, video, trademarks, logos, etc., hereinafter referred to as "Component Materials") comprising this Site belong to the Company or third parties that own such rights, and the User shall not acquire any rights to the Component Materials through use. The user shall not acquire any rights to the constituent materials through the use thereof.
All intellectual property rights related to information provided by the user to the Company shall belong to the Company, and the Company may use said information free of charge.
Article 14 Voluntary Termination
A member may immediately cancel the membership contract by notifying the Company in the manner prescribed by the Company. However, if a member has an unshipped order, the Company may not accept the cancellation request.
Article 15 Suspension, Change, Modification, Addition, or Deletion of Service
The Company may suspend, change, modify, add, delete, or terminate the Service at any time without prior notice to or consent of the user. In this case, the Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user due to suspension, modification, amendment, addition, deletion, or termination of the Service.
Article 16 Court of Jurisdiction
The Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Summary Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction of the first instance over any litigation between the Company and the user in connection with the use of the Service.
Article 17 Governing Law
This Agreement shall become effective on April 1, 2023.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please terminate your use of the Service immediately.